Pairing a sleek form factor with a large image sensor, the black PowerShot G9 X from Canon is a pocketable compact camera featuring a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor.
The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM for clean, clear image quality, sensitivity to ISO 12800, continuous shooting up to 6 fps and full HD 1080p/60 movie recording. A wide-angle to portrait-length 3x zoom lens offers a 28-80mm equivalent focal length and Intelligent IS helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. While slim in size, the G9 X is also characterized by a range of physical controls, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless image sharing and remote camera control with smartphones and tablets.
A large 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which offers enhanced low-light performance with reduced image noise, as well as a top sensitivity of ISO 12800. The sensor and processor also benefit performance speeds throughout the camera, including a top 6 fps shooting rate in one-shot AF or 4.3 fps with continuous AF. The physically large sensor and advanced processing techniques also contribute to rich image quality that is well-suited to printing applications. .
Canon PowerShot G9 X Key Features
- 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3x Optical Zoom f/2.0-4.9 Lens
- 28-80mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 12800 and 6 fps Continuous Shooting
- Intelligent IS and Manual Control Ring
- Dedicated Star Mode Shooting
The Canon PowerShot G9 X Box Contents
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Digital Camera (Black)
- NB-13L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1250mAh)
- CB-2LH Battery Charger for NB-13L Li-Ion Batteries
- WS-DC12 Wrist Strap